Device distinction: Do you have a work-dedicated mobile device?

With mobile devices and strategies becoming more and more integrated with the way we interact with the world, the distinction between work and personal devices are becoming less and less apparent. 

BYOD programs and similar workplace initiatives are placing the focus on not only business devices, but personal devices as well. 

So what about you?

• Do you have a dedicated mobile device for business use and another for personal use or are they one and the same?
  • How do you feel about the rise of mobile as a key to the successful modern workforce? 

Please share in the thread below!

Parents
  • I don't have a dedicated mobile device for work.  I like to maintain a clear distinction between work and non-work, but I don't have a big enough need to support a dedicated device for work.  I sure would like one though, but then you have to juggle multiple devices, ugh.  When are they going to come out with a SIM card that will support multiple numbers, or a device that supports multiple SIMs?  Maybe there's already something like that.  Anyone?

• I used to work for a MSP and had to carry a separate phone, which was a royal pain.  My contract ran out on my personal phone so I transferred my number to a Google voice number.  Then I put the Google voice app on my work phone.  It worked perfectly until my employer at the time starting getting very strict about what was allowed on the phone, to the point of randomly checking them.  I singed up for a new personal phone and transferred the number to it.

• I used to work for a MSP and had to carry a separate phone, which was a royal pain.  My contract ran out on my personal phone so I transferred my number to a Google voice number.  Then I put the Google voice app on my work phone.  It worked perfectly until my employer at the time starting getting very strict about what was allowed on the phone, to the point of randomly checking them.  I singed up for a new personal phone and transferred the number to it.

Children
No Data