Server & storage purchasing – what’s your take?

The current economic climate has many small businesses scaling back and prioritizing need-to-haves and can-do-withouts over wants and nice-to-haves.

So when it comes to purchasing decisions with your infrastructure, we’d love to know –

• How are you reducing cost or spending wisely around your server and/or storage purchases?
  • How can we at LenovoPRO help you in your purchasing journey?
  • What would you recommend to other small businesses based on your experience?

Please share with us and the community below! 

Parents
  • I like the mini servers. With mini-servers, you can reduce costs while still getting the features and performance of traditional servers. Based on my experience, I recommend mini-servers as a cost-effective solution for small businesses. With mini-servers you get all the features of traditional servers at a fraction of the cost. Furthermore, mini-servers take up less physical space and are easier to manage. As a result, mini-servers are a great way to reduce costs while still getting the reliable server performance. 

• I like the mini servers. With mini-servers, you can reduce costs while still getting the features and performance of traditional servers. Based on my experience, I recommend mini-servers as a cost-effective solution for small businesses. With mini-servers you get all the features of traditional servers at a fraction of the cost. Furthermore, mini-servers take up less physical space and are easier to manage. As a result, mini-servers are a great way to reduce costs while still getting the reliable server performance. 

Children
No Data