What is your favorite AV/Endpoint protection software? What do you like or dislike about it.

We have been using the same software for several years and the AV side works great.  It is lightweight, easy to install and the management console works great.  They have since added DNS protection/filtering.  The dashboard for managing the DNS is terrible, it has not been up to date in months. I have had a support ticket open to get this fixed for going on 4 months with no resolution.  I am to the point of looking at other options, so I am looking for input from others.  

Parents
  • AV/endpoint protection software protects computers and other devices from malware, viruses, and other online threats. Many different AV/endpoint protection software programs are available, and choosing the right one for your needs can be challenging. I have used various AV/endpoint protection programs over the years. My favorite is Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, like Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus because it is easy to use and provides a high level of protection. It is also affordable, which is essential for me since I have a limited budget. I have never had any problems with Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good AV/endpoint protection program.

• AV/endpoint protection software protects computers and other devices from malware, viruses, and other online threats. Many different AV/endpoint protection software programs are available, and choosing the right one for your needs can be challenging. I have used various AV/endpoint protection programs over the years. My favorite is Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, like Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus because it is easy to use and provides a high level of protection. It is also affordable, which is essential for me since I have a limited budget. I have never had any problems with Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good AV/endpoint protection program.

Children
No Data