Cloud Backup Solutions

I don't think I have seen this question asked before.  If it has been posted, let me know and I will see if I can delete it.  I am often asked by friends and clients what to use for cloud backup. On my home computer I use Carbonite, on my servers  at work I use a much more expensive and robust program.  There are dozens of options available, what does everyone use, and what do you like and dislike about it? 

Parents
  • I use Backblaze because it is one of the most popular and reliable. With Backblaze, you can back up your data to the cloud inexpensively. And, if you ever need to restore your data, Backblaze makes it easy to do so. Their tech support is excellent. I drive does not offer very good tech support, in my opinion.

• I use Backblaze because it is one of the most popular and reliable. With Backblaze, you can back up your data to the cloud inexpensively. And, if you ever need to restore your data, Backblaze makes it easy to do so. Their tech support is excellent. I drive does not offer very good tech support, in my opinion.

Children
  • I had a client several years ago that used Idrive, I agree on their tech support.  Anytime a backup did not work their solution was to just reinstall.  It got to the point that I just stopped calling and did a reinstall.