What is your favorite office suite? Pros and cons of your choice.

I have been an MS Office user since before it was a suite.  I am comfortable and familiar with it, and I tend to stick with what I know.  Google has their version, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, the Mac programs.  I have put OpenOffice on friends computers that were trying to save some money and it works ok.  Are their any other versions that I am missing that I need to know about?  What are you experiences with these programs.  

Parents
  • MS office has been my favorite office suite for many years now. It has a great variety of features and is very user-friendly. One of the biggest advantages of MS office is that it is compatible with a lot of different operating systems and devices. This means that I can use it on my PC, laptop, or even my phone. Another big plus is that MS office is very affordable. I can usually find it on sale for a very reasonable price. The only downside of MS office is that it can be a bit resource-intensive. Sometimes, if I'm working on a large project, MS office can slow down my computer. Overall, though, MS office is a great choice for an office suite and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good option.

• MS office has been my favorite office suite for many years now. It has a great variety of features and is very user-friendly. One of the biggest advantages of MS office is that it is compatible with a lot of different operating systems and devices. This means that I can use it on my PC, laptop, or even my phone. Another big plus is that MS office is very affordable. I can usually find it on sale for a very reasonable price. The only downside of MS office is that it can be a bit resource-intensive. Sometimes, if I'm working on a large project, MS office can slow down my computer. Overall, though, MS office is a great choice for an office suite and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good option.

Children
No Data