Woman you admire

In celebration of National Women’s Small Business Month this October, we want to hear - who is a woman you admire (in business or life) and why?

Please comment below to share with the community!

Parents
  • usually, if I admire a person, it's for the person they are, and not for the gender.
    and there are a lot of women that are admirable in this world. I admire women who work outside as much as those who work at home. I admire brave women who don't stop at the first obstacle I admire women who live their lives without worrying about what should be reserved for women or men I admire women who educate their children in a fair way without granting them gender privileges I admire women who live without depending on others I admire sweet and generous women who want to take care of others I admire Women, who live their different personalities
  • Glenda Cleveland. She may not have been a business woman but she took care of business where it mattered. "Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story"

• Glenda Cleveland. She may not have been a business woman but she took care of business where it mattered. "Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story"

Children
No Data