Social for business - do you use? (Plus, swapping info)

Do you use social media to promote your business and connect with your customers, clients or partners?

What channels do you have and how do you manage them? Do you seen any ROI on your time or money? For that matter, do you do any social media marketing or paid ads? What is your experience?

Also, please share your business social info (if you like) so we can swap and share! 

If you are not a small business owner - do you like interacting with businesses on social media?

Parents
  • I've tried using several tools to manage social feeds, but haven't found the right one yet.  I have found some good marketing tools from appsumo.com, like Postly Social Media Manager/Scheduler.  This, and other tools make keeping up with social media just a little less painful.

• I've tried using several tools to manage social feeds, but haven't found the right one yet.  I have found some good marketing tools from appsumo.com, like Postly Social Media Manager/Scheduler.  This, and other tools make keeping up with social media just a little less painful.

Children
No Data