Vaccine

What are you as business owners doing to encourage your employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine?

Parents
  • As a person with cancer, I must be cautious and considerate when around others. I do not need to ask others if they have been vaccinated. I am self-aware and use three masks and gloves when I do have to go out away from my home. I have changed my business practices and no longer do in-home tutoring. I let my employees work from home, and they can complete in-home tutoring and assistance if they would like to. I provide masks, sanitizers, and gloves if they ask for them. 

• As a person with cancer, I must be cautious and considerate when around others. I do not need to ask others if they have been vaccinated. I am self-aware and use three masks and gloves when I do have to go out away from my home. I have changed my business practices and no longer do in-home tutoring. I let my employees work from home, and they can complete in-home tutoring and assistance if they would like to. I provide masks, sanitizers, and gloves if they ask for them. 

Children
No Data