How do you balance work/life while WFH?

Are you one of the thousands of workers who has had to adjust to a WFH set-up since the dawn of the pandemic? While the adjustment to WFH may have taken some folks minutes to acclimatize to, others are still struggling to adjust to 'the new norm.' 

With no commute, no team meetings in the room down the hall and the possibility that the kids, family members, dogs or cats could barge into your important client meeting or news recap, how do you keep it all organized?

How do you balance work and life if you are now working from home? 

Please share below!

Parents
  • WFH is the only (wonderful) option since my team members aren't even the same city. WFH allows me flexibility to create levels of balance of my own timing and choosing. The 'balancing' pendulum swings both ways depending on the project criticality or personal/home needs but remote work is the only option allowing rebalance in some acceptable format. It's sometimes a delicate dance but FT Office has none of that flexibility.

• WFH is the only (wonderful) option since my team members aren't even the same city. WFH allows me flexibility to create levels of balance of my own timing and choosing. The 'balancing' pendulum swings both ways depending on the project criticality or personal/home needs but remote work is the only option allowing rebalance in some acceptable format. It's sometimes a delicate dance but FT Office has none of that flexibility.

Children
No Data