Introduce your non-profit

Introduce yourself to other NPOs in the community. Some ideas to include:

• Your name and role
  • NPO name & location
  • Mission & why you do what you do
    • Did you start the NPO? Why?

PS - Make sure you join the group to post in the forum! 

Parents
  • Hi, my name is Aaron Pelot. I am a postulant in the Reformed Episcopal Church, which is an Anglican church body in the United States (and with branches in other counties as well, including the U.K.). The mission of the church is to share Christianity with others and work with local communities to support the needs of others, especially those who are often in most need or otherwise overlooked.

I am also applying as a missionary with Anglican Frontier Missions, which aims to serve Christians and others involved with the Church in areas where Christianity is marginalized, persecuted or otherwise does not have a large presence. In that role, I plan on serving international students as they acclimate to new environments and help them connect with people and services they may not be aware of or otherwise be able to access on their own as new arrivals in the country.

• Hey Aaron - wow, very cool. I love the work with the international students! It can be very intimidating working or studying in a new country so that is really helpful. 

• Hey Aaron - wow, very cool. I love the work with the international students! It can be very intimidating working or studying in a new country so that is really helpful. 

Children
No Data