Power Cords

Not sure if this is better for the Laptop or Accessories group, but here goes:

Does anyone know how to get power cords in different configurations/for different regions from Lenovo US for products I already own? I am looking for the following:

• Two-pronged plug: 45W USB-C adapter for Chromebook (came with a three-pronged plug, which won't work in Japan when I travel)
  • UK three-pronged plug (type G): 45W USB-C adapter for Chromebook (because I'll be headed that way in the fall)
  • UK three-pronged plug (type G): 52W rectangular plug power adapter for X240 (replaces FRU 45N0300 or equivalent)

Also, if anyone has a general answer on this for future reference, that would be helpful to me as I hope to acquire a new computer here in the coming months. And that might benefit others as well.

Parents
  • Ooo, this is a very good question to which I do not know the answer to. A parts marketplace comes to mind, but I am just pulling that from no where. I will look and ask around to see what I can find out on my end. I'd be interested to see if any other members have run into this and what they might have found. 

• Thanks, ! I can find the cords I need on the other iterations of the Lenovo site, but when I try to put it back into the U.S. site I get an error saying they are not available. Not sure where to go from there.

• Hey Aaron. Yes, that makes sense. Some items are specific to a local market and aren't carried across all stores online - hence why it won't display on US via error. I am still waiting to hear if there are any other suggestions or tips from my team on this one. I'll let you know what I end up digging up :) 

• Hey Aaron. Yes, that makes sense. Some items are specific to a local market and aren't carried across all stores online - hence why it won't display on US via error. I am still waiting to hear if there are any other suggestions or tips from my team on this one. I'll let you know what I end up digging up :) 

Children
No Data