Best gift you've ever received

The December ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 Giveaway is closed, but please still feel free to add to the conversation.

As it is a season for giving, we want to know: what is the best gift you have ever received or given - tech or otherwise?

• Have a favorite Christmas gift memory?
  • Recall the first electronic gadget or computer you ever got? 
  • Made someone's year with a special gift?

Take a step back in time and tell us about your favorite Christmas gift memory for a chance to win a new gift. 

What is the best gift you have ever received or given? Tech or otherwise? Ribbon

Note - Make sure you join the group titled Coffee Break or you won't be able to post in the thread. Innocent

Want more Christmas? Check out the favorite holiday film thread and the Christmas traditions and food conversation

Parents
  • When I was 12 (17 years ago) my parents gave me my first laptop for Christmas and it was glorious Heart eyes

• When I was 12 (17 years ago) my parents gave me my first laptop for Christmas and it was glorious Heart eyes

Children
  • That is amazing! I didn't get my first laptop till high school and it was SO helpful for doing school work. Before then, we shared the family computer and it was the clunkiest old thing LOL. 

• i was into computers from the moment i laid eyes on one! back when they were soooooo sloooooooowwwwwww and macs were still translucent and colorful!