What are you thankful for?

As cheesy as it sounds, there are many reasons to give thanks - not just during this time of year but all year round. 

But, as is the season and tradition, it is especially the time to give thanks. Whether that's football, turkey or the gift of family, friends and health.

So what are you thankful for? 

• We know what we're thankful for!

We're thankful for this Jabra Evolve 75 headset that we have been enjoying all weekend.

And we'd also like to thank Lenovo's Community Managers for the welcoming atmosphere, the friendly LenovoPRO community and of course, Lenovo for the contest that we won that got us this new headset.

Thanks! Looking forward to engaging more here too, another thing to be thankful for: Interesting online communities!

• I am thankful to be healthy and to have choices in my life and in my profession.  I am also thankful to be looking forward to the future.

• Awww, thanks Mx. Juniper System. I am so glad you are enjoying your new prize and so glad you are enjoying this place. You are so kind Innocent

• I agree and love that. Options and choices are a great gift and healthy is so precious. 

• I am so thankful for so many things in my life. Very much so for this community and the wonderful opportunity I have to engage and learn from you all.

I am so thankful for the gift of my crazy family. I am especially thankful for my husband (aka my better half). I am also very thankful for laughter and good humor and how they bring joy to life. 

• I'm thankful I'm alive and enjoying my Jabra headset.

Thanks Beth.