[MAY SPECIALS] - $1k Competition, 7 Prizes, Think Green, Month of special offers & more

May is a big month with a TON of exciting activities happening all at once!

Here's a quick look so you don't miss anything - 

Good luck and have fun earning, participating and celebrating small businesses, our earth and much more this May! 

Top Replies

Parents
  •    When I click on the Troubleshooting Quiz it takes me to my rewards point page.  How are we supposed to get to the quiz?  

• Hey   - sorry about that! You have to click one or two more places to get to the quiz. Please see below:

(From Account page -> My Rewards) On Rewards Page -> Earn points activity list -> Small Business Month Troubleshooting Quiz, 5th activity

• Hi Beth

i have the same issue. I followed each the step, arrived to the final one, ´earn points’ does not expand . I cannot access to the activity list 

• Hey   I'm so sorry to hear that :( For the short term, I got direction to suggest clearing your cache and then try to access it again in an incognito window. Long term, we are investigating why that would happen in any case. I will report back if I hear anything more. 

If you try that and let me know, please, how it goes! 

• I use the Brave browser. I had to turn off all pop up blocking on the site to get it to load the links.  

• Amazing! So glad to hear  ! Hehe WW!!!

• Interesting. Thank you for sharing so others can troubleshoot their way to the troubleshooting quiz... er, wish it wasn't that way. Apologies all for the challenge in getting to the quiz. 

• Interesting. Thank you for sharing so others can troubleshoot their way to the troubleshooting quiz... er, wish it wasn't that way. Apologies all for the challenge in getting to the quiz. 

Children
No Data