Adding your First Employees

What are some obstacles you had to overcome when adding your first employees to your small business?

How did you overcome these obstacles?

Is there anything you would do differently if you had to do it again?

Parents
  • Although I have not started a business, I imagine delegation might be an obstacle. If launching from the ground up, I imagine getting the right personality and talent is the biggest challenge. When there are a lot of benefits associated with larger companies and that some of those might be missing from a start-up or small-business starting, attracting that talent with maybe less carrots upfront is an interesting obstacle I'd love to hear how others have managed. 

• Although I have not started a business, I imagine delegation might be an obstacle. If launching from the ground up, I imagine getting the right personality and talent is the biggest challenge. When there are a lot of benefits associated with larger companies and that some of those might be missing from a start-up or small-business starting, attracting that talent with maybe less carrots upfront is an interesting obstacle I'd love to hear how others have managed. 

Children
No Data