Free or low cost marketing & creative resources

Creative, marketing or general small-business related, have you found any (free?) sites, tools or resources that have helped you?

Whether you are looking to start a business, have just launched, are keeping an eye on your bottom line or are growing your business, what have you found?

Please share below! 

Parents
  • A lot of people have posted great resources. Here are a few more.

• Adobe Express - similar to Canva, it's a free and paid service to create logos, flyers, banners, signs, social media stories, social media post, etc.
    • Adobe Premiere Rush - Free & paid video editing app for creating online videos
    • Rebrandly.com - If you own your own domain and share files or links, this is a must. Similar to the URL shortener but you can use your custom domain. I often share images from Dropbox or OneDrive but I want to brand the URL from my domain. You can also use it to create QR codes and it has analytics on the number of clicks.
  • A lot of people have posted great resources. Here are a few more.

• Adobe Express - similar to Canva, it's a free and paid service to create logos, flyers, banners, signs, social media stories, social media post, etc.
    • Adobe Premiere Rush - Free & paid video editing app for creating online videos
    • Rebrandly.com - If you own your own domain and share files or links, this is a must. Similar to the URL shortener but you can use your custom domain. I often share images from Dropbox or OneDrive but I want to brand the URL from my domain. You can also use it to create QR codes and it has analytics on the number of clicks.
Children
  • Thank you for these!

•  , is Rebrandly a paid service? Free? Freemium? Sounds like a good tool!

Also, what is your take on Adobe Express vs. Canva? Would love to hear a comparison, if you can provide a short one.