Free or low cost marketing & creative resources

Creative, marketing or general small-business related, have you found any (free?) sites, tools or resources that have helped you?

Whether you are looking to start a business, have just launched, are keeping an eye on your bottom line or are growing your business, what have you found?

Please share below! 

Parents
  • Canva - love their offerings and capabilities for free. Makes for easy designing/creating digitally. Especially great for non-designers as they have pre-made set-ups, lots of 'pre-cut' canvas sizes and you can do a wide variety of output for free!

Mailchimp - I used them for a short time on a project. I love the free version and it get's the job of emailing customers done without getting overcomplicated! Although, I think they have since expanded their offerings and now do social management as well?

There are lots of there and I am curious to see what others have found to be helpful.

Also, of course, the LenovoPRO Community. I really love that everyone can connect and feed off each other and share life and business together. 

• Canva - love their offerings and capabilities for free. Makes for easy designing/creating digitally. Especially great for non-designers as they have pre-made set-ups, lots of 'pre-cut' canvas sizes and you can do a wide variety of output for free!

Mailchimp - I used them for a short time on a project. I love the free version and it get's the job of emailing customers done without getting overcomplicated! Although, I think they have since expanded their offerings and now do social management as well?

There are lots of there and I am curious to see what others have found to be helpful.

Also, of course, the LenovoPRO Community. I really love that everyone can connect and feed off each other and share life and business together. 

Children
  • I've seen Canva used for interesting home page imagery