Funding resources

Curious about small business funding opportunities and resources, possible partnership and/or investors.

Parents
  • Sense the pandemic hit I've been reading everything and anything I can find about growing my business and about business credit. I've read so much I could probably teach a class. That said. I just filled my llc in August. Which is immediately one stake. I'm considered a startup even though I've been remodeling homes for over 17 years. Start up funding is next to non existent in construction.  I need a van to triple my sales. Inorder to get a van (one that runs and will last and isn't a money pit) you need A small business loan. Well I've read and applied my contractor hart out. And unless your making 30 to 50000 a month no one will even look at you. My thought is this stupid. If your making 30000 a month way would you need a loan. And almost all of them immediately ask for my SS number. Even thought I'm using my company. And the SBA yeah that's a joke. Sure they help the company's who don't need it. Everyone screaming support small business but when your a business of one your the smallest of the small. To small to help.  Thanks for nothing. 

But everyday I get up. Throw my work boots on grab my tape measure and phone and. Do another day without any help from any one. Because I don't know how to quit. It's all or nothing. At some point I have a van. And a couple fix and rent property's. Or I'll die trying. It's all I got is hope and a love for building. 

• I can really relate to your sentiment and feelings regarding funding, SBA, and trying to grow from a small single-person organization with a flurry of ideas racing through my brain yearning to be implemented, yet stuck in a shortfall of fresh ideas and methods to attract talent to share in my vision, hard work, and never-quit state of mind. All piled on by the exhaustion of this seemingly never-ending 2+ years of COVID-19 Pandemic.

• It's rediculus isn't it. Everyone wants to scream small business is American. They just don't want to fund us. And I'm good at what I do. I genuinely care about my customers. And I just need a van new tools and dam phone and tablet that work. 

• It's rediculus isn't it. Everyone wants to scream small business is American. They just don't want to fund us. And I'm good at what I do. I genuinely care about my customers. And I just need a van new tools and dam phone and tablet that work. 

Children
No Data