AI in the Small Business World

What angle and marketing strategies have you come up with to adjust to the new AI acceleration against your competitors? Do you find there are a higher percentage of pros than there are cons with the immense functional you of the AI functions? 

Share some things of how AI and AI integration has affected your business! 

Parents
  • I do not use AI for my business, but I do find the Gemini and Copilot are both great for researching general information. They are usually about 90% accurate with information, but you have to wary of the built in bias that was programmed into them. You always want to verify any stats or figures they give you against other sources.  There was a story recently of a reporter who was using AI to write his stories and they were filled with incorrect information. AI is generally accurate, but it can only be as reliable as the information it finds online, and we all know how unreliable that is.

• I do not use AI for my business, but I do find the Gemini and Copilot are both great for researching general information. They are usually about 90% accurate with information, but you have to wary of the built in bias that was programmed into them. You always want to verify any stats or figures they give you against other sources.  There was a story recently of a reporter who was using AI to write his stories and they were filled with incorrect information. AI is generally accurate, but it can only be as reliable as the information it finds online, and we all know how unreliable that is.

Children
No Data