What do you have your eye on in the Lenovo store?

Now that we are collecting more Lenovo Reward points and the possibility of winning 1 million points, what is one item that you have your eye on in the Lenovo store? Think of something that you personally want.

I have my eyes on the ThinkVision P27U-20 27-in monitor. My side business is photography, I purchased one of these displays last year and now I want another one. This monitor supports 4K and it has a wide color gamut supporting 100% sRGB, 99.1% DCI-P3, and 99.5% Adobe RGB. It's pre-calibrated from the factory and after I received it, I ran it through my color calibrator and the colors were spot on. It also has a Thunderbolt 4 hub so I can plug everything into it and have one cable plugged in to my laptop.

ThinkVision P27U-20 27-in monitor

Parents
  •   with that review from a fellow photographer I think that sounds like a great choice.  

• Ray, If you are looking for a color-corrected monitor for your photography work, this can be a great deal. I also print and sell fine-art printing, so having a color-corrected monitor saves me time, paper and ink. It was just on sale recently and if you have some Lenovo Rewards, that can save you some money too. I wanted to order it when it was on sale, but I need some new glass for my Canon mirrorless.

• Ray, If you are looking for a color-corrected monitor for your photography work, this can be a great deal. I also print and sell fine-art printing, so having a color-corrected monitor saves me time, paper and ink. It was just on sale recently and if you have some Lenovo Rewards, that can save you some money too. I wanted to order it when it was on sale, but I need some new glass for my Canon mirrorless.

Children
No Data