Help - Can't Login To SMB Account

Hey everyone,

Is there a known sign in issue happening for Lenovo SMB? I'm trying to sign in for the past 30 minutes and it fails to bring up Google reCAPTCHA. And there were intermittent issues trying to sign into my regular Lenovo account as well. Same issue on any device I use from desktop to laptop to mobile device. Tried to contact chat support but it says it is closed or at max capacity for support. Also, I always run into issues where my browser will freeze up multiple times throughout my session and using web inspector, I can see there's a lot of failures happening on the Lenovo site that might explain why these intermitted crashes/freezes happen often to me. 

Top Replies

Parents
  • Yesterday I couldn't access anything on my desktop, so I tried my phone and couldn't access it. I thought it might be blocking my IP, so I used mobile data instead of wifi and that worked.

• Ahha, good to know. I did also hear from my team there was some sort of internal web error that caused issues with logins that we are working on, so that was good to know and then resolve. Thanks again for mentioning here!

• Ahha, good to know. I did also hear from my team there was some sort of internal web error that caused issues with logins that we are working on, so that was good to know and then resolve. Thanks again for mentioning here!

Children
No Data