Why did you choose Lenovo?

We know you have options when it comes to your technology partners and we are so thankful everyday that you chose to go with us! 

But why? Why did you choose Lenovo? Please comment below! 

Parents
  • I've been using Lenovo since they were part of IBM.  My first ThinkPad laptop was a 486-DX100 with scissor-expanding keyboard.  My oldest still-in-use Lenovo is a ThinkCentre M91 circa 2010.

My experience with Lenovo hasn't been perfect, but there is no vendor that meets that mark.  Human made = mistakes.  But, I've had far better luck with Lenovo than other brands which is why it is still my primary brand.

• Lenovo makes great products, especially the ThinkPad series for business.  I also love Lenovo stance on the environment and trying to make the world a better place with their multiple programs.  I have used multiple brands of computers and I still go back to the ThinkPad.  Being an artist and illustrator, I know I should be using Macs (which I also have and Apple makes a great product) but still prefer the ThinkPad.  Plus, the older ThinkPads are great to work on and easy to repair.  My ThinkPad is a Carbon X1 Gen 9 but I also use my t470p  ThinkPad which I updated myself.  Keep up the great work Lenovo!

• Lenovo makes great products, especially the ThinkPad series for business.  I also love Lenovo stance on the environment and trying to make the world a better place with their multiple programs.  I have used multiple brands of computers and I still go back to the ThinkPad.  Being an artist and illustrator, I know I should be using Macs (which I also have and Apple makes a great product) but still prefer the ThinkPad.  Plus, the older ThinkPads are great to work on and easy to repair.  My ThinkPad is a Carbon X1 Gen 9 but I also use my t470p  ThinkPad which I updated myself.  Keep up the great work Lenovo!

Children
No Data