Issues with Lenovo/LenovoPRO Account

Does anyone else ever have issues with their logged in LenovoPRO account? Some things which are chronic headaches for me (and which I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to escalate to someone who can actually address or fix them!):

1. My Rewards page not displaying rewards, offers, etc. (I know some have had a workaround using the Brave browser with pop-ups unblocked and clearing the cache, but honestly we shouldn't have to have the work around in the first place)
  2. Corollary: My Rewards not updating after completing tasks (e.g., I have added my birthday and ZIP code, but have never received rewards for them)
  3. My Products page displaying one set of registrations for << account/myproducts >> in the Support subdomain and another set of registrations for << smbaccount/device >> in the Account subdomain. I can add one machine easily to the first, but I cannot add any machines whatsoever under the second, which always breaks down with dead buttons/lack of functionality.
  4. Second Rewards Corollary: At least this month (August), I cannot submit to the Sweepstakes due to the submission button not working. There seem to be an awfully many dead buttons and such on the Lenovo website, from experience.
  5. Needing to login all over again when navigating between the SMB Community and the shopping section of the site. Could be an issue when crossing subdomains?

These are just a few of the chronic problems I encounter. I know one or two have been addressed elsewhere in the forum, but seeing as this are a constant thorn in my side I'm starting to wonder if I'm alone in this or if others are experiencing the same or similar issues. Also, it's very difficult to get ahold of support to air these matters, so if anyone has any tips on that front too it would be helpful rather than everything falling on deaf ears.

Parents
  • Hey all! I got word about the multiple sign-ins. It's (clearly) not ideal and we've put in for some updates on this front going forward. It will take some time, but I will update y'all as we go :) Thanks!

• Hey all! I got word about the multiple sign-ins. It's (clearly) not ideal and we've put in for some updates on this front going forward. It will take some time, but I will update y'all as we go :) Thanks!

Children
No Data