Issues with Lenovo/LenovoPRO Account

Does anyone else ever have issues with their logged in LenovoPRO account? Some things which are chronic headaches for me (and which I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to escalate to someone who can actually address or fix them!):

1. My Rewards page not displaying rewards, offers, etc. (I know some have had a workaround using the Brave browser with pop-ups unblocked and clearing the cache, but honestly we shouldn't have to have the work around in the first place)
  2. Corollary: My Rewards not updating after completing tasks (e.g., I have added my birthday and ZIP code, but have never received rewards for them)
  3. My Products page displaying one set of registrations for << account/myproducts >> in the Support subdomain and another set of registrations for << smbaccount/device >> in the Account subdomain. I can add one machine easily to the first, but I cannot add any machines whatsoever under the second, which always breaks down with dead buttons/lack of functionality.
  4. Second Rewards Corollary: At least this month (August), I cannot submit to the Sweepstakes due to the submission button not working. There seem to be an awfully many dead buttons and such on the Lenovo website, from experience.
  5. Needing to login all over again when navigating between the SMB Community and the shopping section of the site. Could be an issue when crossing subdomains?

These are just a few of the chronic problems I encounter. I know one or two have been addressed elsewhere in the forum, but seeing as this are a constant thorn in my side I'm starting to wonder if I'm alone in this or if others are experiencing the same or similar issues. Also, it's very difficult to get ahold of support to air these matters, so if anyone has any tips on that front too it would be helpful rather than everything falling on deaf ears.

Parents
  • I use Brave and it helps. I have tried Edge and Chrome, Firefox and others. I agree we should never have to go through it to access this website or the ap. 

2. I have never received the rewards for them. I do not know if anything is really saved for the profile badge reward.

3. If I want to purchase a machine, I always open a chat window and do it like that. I never trust the website to add the specs correctly.

4.  I believe the site is a work in progress, but they would make more sales if we would spread the word more about how great the Lenovo products are. I am afraid to suggest the sight because many of my clients and     students would probably have trouble buying anything. This is just my opinion. 

5. One login for all would be handy!

Thank you for bring awareness to these problems  

• I use Brave and it helps. I have tried Edge and Chrome, Firefox and others. I agree we should never have to go through it to access this website or the ap. 

2. I have never received the rewards for them. I do not know if anything is really saved for the profile badge reward.

3. If I want to purchase a machine, I always open a chat window and do it like that. I never trust the website to add the specs correctly.

4.  I believe the site is a work in progress, but they would make more sales if we would spread the word more about how great the Lenovo products are. I am afraid to suggest the sight because many of my clients and     students would probably have trouble buying anything. This is just my opinion. 

5. One login for all would be handy!

Thank you for bring awareness to these problems  

Children
  • Offline in reply to Judith S.

Thanks for the affirmation,  ! Glad to know I am not the only one. And I hear you about recommending the website to anyone - I'll pitch Lenovo products any day, but I'm more likely to direct someone to a reseller than directly to the company.