The Late Night I.T. series just ended in the culmination of season 1, made up of 8 episodes with a fabulous host and many guest tech experts.
Now that it's over for now, we want to know what you thought about it. Did you enjoy the series? Did you have time to watch or listen?
What were your favorite moments? What tech topics do you wish were covered?
Share your thoughts in the comments below or catch up on the series via the episode list below!
- Episode 8 - Green IT - The color of money
- Episode 7 - Edge Computing: Distribute or Die
- Episode 6 - IT-as-a-service: A renter's market
- Episode 5 - Flexible workforce: Hybrid vigor
- Episode 4 - Automation Nation
- Episode 3 - Reality Check
- Episode 2 - Is Ransomware a good thing?
- Episode 1 - What Do Ransomware & Hip Hop Have in Common?
To check out a quick overview and brief commentary of the series, check out this piece Fresh, unfiltered perspectives: The making of Late Night I.T.