Lenovo Website Issues - How to report?

Anyone know how to report issues with the Lenovo website? I see tons of support pages, both here in the Small Business community as well as on the actual website, but nothing on how to report website bugs. Any help would be great.

Issue I'm experiencing: The "Lenovo PRO" tab on the pinned top ribbon keeps popping up a bubble about MyLenovo Rewards, even though (a) I've already linked them to my PRO account, and (b) I've hit the X in the bubble to close it. Especially the latter is annoying, because the bubble won't go away after attempting to close it and becomes pinned (along with the ribbon) at the top of the screen and blocks the page content. Thought, really, it should also auto-detect if I'm signed in and already linked to Rewards in the first place.

Parents
  • Hey  Thank you for sharing your experience with this one. That is super helpful to know about and I will pass it along to my web team! The pop-up notification should identify that you are a MLR member already and stop showing (but don't quote me. This is to the best of my knowledge - let me double check on this and let you know)... Thank you for raising this to me so we can fix it! 

Also, I am looking into your other ask about a way to submit or highlight bugs you find on the store. You know I don't wish that you would find any, but I really appreciate the desire to help notify us when this happens so we can fix it right away. I will ask around and let you know what I find! :) 

• Thanks ! I admittedly didn't look very hard, but even a link or e-mail address for the webmaster is what I'd expect to see at the very least. But I didn't see one jumping out at me.

•  - I have it on good authority that you should be able to close that pop-up now! Can you double-check for me to make sure all is well on your end?

• Thanks for handling all this, ! Sorry for the radio silence - been busy.

Just took a look and I am not having popup issues anymore! It still is not automatically recognizing me for the Rewards program even while logged in unless I click through on the popup first, but after that I don't see it anymore.

• Great! No worries at all! Just wanted to make sure I kept you as updated as I could! :) And yes, I know. I discovered we haven't set it up yet to dynamically recognize current rewards members. But I look forward to when we can! Thanks Aaron! Glad to get this fixed and thanks again for bringing it up! 

• Great! No worries at all! Just wanted to make sure I kept you as updated as I could! :) And yes, I know. I discovered we haven't set it up yet to dynamically recognize current rewards members. But I look forward to when we can! Thanks Aaron! Glad to get this fixed and thanks again for bringing it up! 

Children
No Data