Customer Complaint Escalation - Email or POC

To whom do you address or escalate a complaint if customer service representatives and Lenovo Post Sales are ignoring your requests for follow up on an order that is more than a month delayed?

Shouldn’t there be one email or contact that will help resolve customer issues if all other efforts by customer to get a resolution has failed.

As a longtime patron of Lenovo products, this customer service experience is the worst I have encountered from any vendor that I have dealt with.

May I kindly request a courtesy contact from whoever with oversight on customer service for Lenovo? I do not want just anyone from a call center  department to send me an email and then later ignore my follow ups.

I wish Lenovo can do better!

Great products but worst customer service in my opinion!

Parents
  •   - I have just reached out to my team to get you to the best contact in Australia to assist. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble and I hope we can amend as soon as possible. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback so I could help and so we could have this learning experience. 

• Hi Beth,

I appreciate you taking time to respond to my question.

Below is my original message to Lenovo that never got received because there is no published customer complaint email to send complaints to. This has my order information.

"I would like to find out where I can escalate my complaint regarding my order that has been delayed for more than a month.
    Order was placed on Jan 8th, 2022 and have not received the order until now.
    Original Order No. is 4640471877.
    Last Replacement Order No. is 4222819492.
    I was assured based on Feb 10th chat support with Customer Rep Name <customerrepemail@lenovo.com> per Case ID C001085323 that a replacement order will be processed. After 6 attempts to follow-up on the status I have not received any reply whatsoever from Name or Lenovo Post Sales.
    This is a very disappointing and worst customer service experience.
    I'm not sure how ignoring a loyal Lenovo customer will help Lenovo sell more products.
    If this is the level of customer experience that Lenovo would like their clients to experience then I'm for certain will no longer patronize any Lenovo products going forward.
    You can check my recent Lenovo purchases to confirm I've been a good customer.
    I hope that Lenovo will keep its promise!
    I want to escalate this further because I'm truly upset and angered by how customer service has dealt with my order."

-----

Here's the screenshot of my follow-ups... Until now there is no reply.

I'm not able to let this go because I've been a long-time Lenovo customer and stuck with your brand for many years and yet this is the customer service experience I have received. It's just not fair.

My business and my family are only using Lenovo systems right now, but I'm definitely changing to a different brand & vendor after this fiasco. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just a customer who expects Lenovo to keep their promise in providing good products & service. Is it that much to ask?

• Absolutely! 

Thank you for sharing the exchanges you have had thus far - it helps provide context for when I can connect you with one of my teammates to assist. 

I hear where you are coming from and understand if you pursue your tech needs with another vendor. But don't expect I will let you go so easily! Haha. 

I will fight to make this right and support in whatever way I can to help resolve the experience you have had thus far. 

I am still in touch with my team and hope to have more steps soon. 

Thank you for being so forthcoming. I'll be in touch!

• Hi Beth, any update on this? Thanks!

• Hi  ! I am communicating with multiple internal colleagues to track, identify and resolve the issues you have experienced. We are currently awaiting updates from a shipping partner and hope to have more to communicate soon. 

• Hi  ! I am communicating with multiple internal colleagues to track, identify and resolve the issues you have experienced. We are currently awaiting updates from a shipping partner and hope to have more to communicate soon. 

Children
No Data