New to community or LenovoPRO? Q & A

Welcome friend! Thanks for dropping by our small but thriving corner of the internet!

Ever been part of an online community before? Just joined LenovoPRO and have some questions about your membership? Not sure what to do or where to start? Well, you found the right post, so props already. 

It can be super overwhelming and intimidating to engage in an online community, especially if you've never joined one before and worry about making a mistake.

So relax, grab some coffee and feel free to ask away or browse through the questions and answers from others in this super-duper helpful Q & A to community and LenovoPRO thread below! Coffee

Top Replies

Parents
  • I purchased an item using Lenovo points and determined the item didn't work for me so I returned it.  They credited the tax portion that I paid via credit card but are telling me that they do not credit Lenovo rewards points on a return.  Is that normal???  Has anyone had the same issue?

• I purchased an item using Lenovo points and determined the item didn't work for me so I returned it.  They credited the tax portion that I paid via credit card but are telling me that they do not credit Lenovo rewards points on a return.  Is that normal???  Has anyone had the same issue?

Children
  • Hey ! I'm so sorry this happened! It really stinks to lose reward points this way since I am sure you were excited to get those points and I would certainly be asking the same good questions you are! Although I have not personally encountered this, I do know that it is normal and something we address in the program faqs. I know that must be disappointing to hear and I am sorry we can't return your reward points. If there is any good news, it just so happens that you posting your question qualifies you to earn $10 in rewards which will be awarded with 7 business days via a special offer we have going on right now. I hope that helps boost your rewards account back up and that you can find just the right product for what you are looking for.

• Take note of point #1, https://smbcommunity.lenovo.com/us/learn/resource-library/b/articles/posts/5-bad-behaviors-that-are-wrecking-your-business-and-how-to-fix-them.

So Lenovo has this "points" program (I take it ?), & yet, something they offer as an enticement to promote "loyalty", backfires on them - because of some dumb policy.

So much for loyalty!

Call Lenovo & complain!

Tell them to add your points back to your account.

Be forceful. Make them do it.

• I just saw your post. OMG. I had ordered a laptop 4 weeks ago and canceled within 20 minutes after ordering because I had to change the order. I thought it would take a while for my points to reappear on my account. So reading this, that means I just lost $260.33 in rewards??