How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • We are a small Non-Profit that is funded totally on grants.  We are always trying to maximize our savings and Lenovo has been wonderful at helping us do that.  We have bought at least 25 laptops from Lenovo and while I can find comparable laptops, they don't have the durability of a Thinkpad. We are able to get the computers we need at an affordable price so that we can do our work helping people with behavioral health issues. Recently I ordered a couple of laptops for new hires and got an unbelievably good deal because we could wait a few weeks for the laptops to ship.  Customer service is always excellent and if I am having trouble finding something within our budget, they always jump to my aid.

• We are a small Non-Profit that is funded totally on grants.  We are always trying to maximize our savings and Lenovo has been wonderful at helping us do that.  We have bought at least 25 laptops from Lenovo and while I can find comparable laptops, they don't have the durability of a Thinkpad. We are able to get the computers we need at an affordable price so that we can do our work helping people with behavioral health issues. Recently I ordered a couple of laptops for new hires and got an unbelievably good deal because we could wait a few weeks for the laptops to ship.  Customer service is always excellent and if I am having trouble finding something within our budget, they always jump to my aid.

Children
No Data