How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • Well... As usual, my reply is going to go against the grain... ;-).

So we're looking for a desktop.

Plain Jane, nothing special.

Desktop will be provided to a site inspector (not our employee).

And given that, it pretty much comes down to price.

That said, I get an email from LenovoPro & I'm like, what they heck.

And I click on Desktops.

That's about the extent of it. Results 0. "0 Matching results."

www.lenovo.com/.../subseries-results

Maybe it is my browser?

(As it is, my browser does not work well on your website. And the typical me, I look at it like, well if you don't want to work with me...)

Anyhow... I can go to Dell outlet & see their "deals" (none). And Amazon, any number of resellers there are selling refurbs.  LIkewise Bestbuy & Micro Center (again refurbs).

So...

• Well... As usual, my reply is going to go against the grain... ;-).

So we're looking for a desktop.

Plain Jane, nothing special.

Desktop will be provided to a site inspector (not our employee).

And given that, it pretty much comes down to price.

That said, I get an email from LenovoPro & I'm like, what they heck.

And I click on Desktops.

That's about the extent of it. Results 0. "0 Matching results."

www.lenovo.com/.../subseries-results

Maybe it is my browser?

(As it is, my browser does not work well on your website. And the typical me, I look at it like, well if you don't want to work with me...)

Anyhow... I can go to Dell outlet & see their "deals" (none). And Amazon, any number of resellers there are selling refurbs.  LIkewise Bestbuy & Micro Center (again refurbs).

So...

Children
  • I have had the same issue with the Leonov site over the past few years regardless of browser or computer.  

• Well Steven, this didn't quite hit the entry requirements, but thank you for sharing regardless. I'm sorry you experienced some difficulty browsing Lenovo desktops. I know you may not be looking for a desktop anymore, but in case you are, this link is to our desktops for sale https://www.lenovo.com/us/lenovopro/en/d/deals/doorbusters/?visibleDatas=986%3Adesktops. Hopefully the links and browsers work for you next time!