How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • I've been buying and deploying Lenovo desktop systems as my go-to for quite a few years now I realize. I have a business account with some of the well-known big distributors. Dell has fallen out of favor with me. HP hasn't met my needs in the category. The Lenovo systems have proven to be reliable, well-rounded, arrive with a minimum of bloatware, and get put to task and are consistently working without significant issues. What more can I ask? Okay, one thing of course - price. Regardless that my clients are paying, I still want to find the best bang-for-the-buck for them. I don't mark up hardware, the price is transparent to them. I always find a promo, discount, Etc. That pleases my clients, makes me look good, and shines well on Lenovo. I have put my word on the Lenovo name now without reservation, particularly those that aren't market aware and nose-crunch asking "Lenovo?" I haven't been let down by Lenovo yet! Even those systems in place at a machine shop, a terribly tough environment. I added more there last week and on track for more this week. It's SUCH a relief to have a brand to choose from that I don't need to worry about. So I can do what I help my clients do - focus on the business.

• I've been buying and deploying Lenovo desktop systems as my go-to for quite a few years now I realize. I have a business account with some of the well-known big distributors. Dell has fallen out of favor with me. HP hasn't met my needs in the category. The Lenovo systems have proven to be reliable, well-rounded, arrive with a minimum of bloatware, and get put to task and are consistently working without significant issues. What more can I ask? Okay, one thing of course - price. Regardless that my clients are paying, I still want to find the best bang-for-the-buck for them. I don't mark up hardware, the price is transparent to them. I always find a promo, discount, Etc. That pleases my clients, makes me look good, and shines well on Lenovo. I have put my word on the Lenovo name now without reservation, particularly those that aren't market aware and nose-crunch asking "Lenovo?" I haven't been let down by Lenovo yet! Even those systems in place at a machine shop, a terribly tough environment. I added more there last week and on track for more this week. It's SUCH a relief to have a brand to choose from that I don't need to worry about. So I can do what I help my clients do - focus on the business.

Children
  • Thank you for your submission Joe! Sounds like a real win-win-win set up we have rolling together. Thank you for sharing!