How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • I am a solo practitioner - I have my own law practice, representing municipalities and school districts in property tax challenges.  For most of the 22 years of my solo practice, it has been just me, my cell phone, my (emotional) support staff of a couple of stuffed penguins (Opus, from "Bloom County"; if you went to college in the 1980s....), and a succession of T-series ThinkPads - starting with a T40, then a T61, a T400, a T440s, and to my present-day T470s.  My computer is, fundamentally, my entire office; all my files are kept on the computer, and I was an early adopter of scanning - both so that I didn't have to carry a dozen or more physical files to meetings or Court conferences, and, because, no matter how many files you would bring, you're invariably asked about one that you didn't.....My ThinkPads were always good to go, and ready to get the work done; they have regularly run seven days a week, eight to fifteen hours a day....indoors and out, in front of annoyed judges, sarcastic adversaries, bemused clients and family members accepting (to varying degrees) of this appendage....I could not have done this without them.

• I am a solo practitioner - I have my own law practice, representing municipalities and school districts in property tax challenges.  For most of the 22 years of my solo practice, it has been just me, my cell phone, my (emotional) support staff of a couple of stuffed penguins (Opus, from "Bloom County"; if you went to college in the 1980s....), and a succession of T-series ThinkPads - starting with a T40, then a T61, a T400, a T440s, and to my present-day T470s.  My computer is, fundamentally, my entire office; all my files are kept on the computer, and I was an early adopter of scanning - both so that I didn't have to carry a dozen or more physical files to meetings or Court conferences, and, because, no matter how many files you would bring, you're invariably asked about one that you didn't.....My ThinkPads were always good to go, and ready to get the work done; they have regularly run seven days a week, eight to fifteen hours a day....indoors and out, in front of annoyed judges, sarcastic adversaries, bemused clients and family members accepting (to varying degrees) of this appendage....I could not have done this without them.

Children
  • Thank you for your submission Ira! I loved reading your entry - especially hearing about your emotional support staff of some stuffed penguins LOL!