How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • Lenove has been a valuable asset to my freelance and art business with their great business computer the one and only "Thinkpad".  Thou, most artists use mac OS, Yes, I own Macs, which they are a great and beautifully built computer, they do have some limitations.  Art and freelance illustration is a business.   Macs are not a business computer. I have personally always been a Windows user probably because of my medical background.  Lenovo Thinkpads are reliable and tough.  I also have to say when one of my Thinkpad computers are down Lenovo has the best service department around.  They have great customer service, get the product to the service department quickly, fix it correctly and get it back to you fast.  Lenovo in my opinion has the best repair service. I have experienced other service from other computer manufactures and nothing comes close to Lenovo. In my opinion for business you have to look at all aspects of the computer company that you are purchasing from.  That is from their products to their repair service.  Lenovo has the best in the business. I also love the aspect that one can download the customer guides and service manuals as well.  Another plus, is the Lenovo Vantage for all Thinkpads, which keeps your computer running a peak performance regardless how old it is.  I have Thinkpads from the T440P to the latest Carbon X1, they are all great.  Another thing about Lenovo is they are not afraid to think outside the box and are always trying to improve their products.  Keep up the great work, Lenovo!

• Lenove has been a valuable asset to my freelance and art business with their great business computer the one and only "Thinkpad".  Thou, most artists use mac OS, Yes, I own Macs, which they are a great and beautifully built computer, they do have some limitations.  Art and freelance illustration is a business.   Macs are not a business computer. I have personally always been a Windows user probably because of my medical background.  Lenovo Thinkpads are reliable and tough.  I also have to say when one of my Thinkpad computers are down Lenovo has the best service department around.  They have great customer service, get the product to the service department quickly, fix it correctly and get it back to you fast.  Lenovo in my opinion has the best repair service. I have experienced other service from other computer manufactures and nothing comes close to Lenovo. In my opinion for business you have to look at all aspects of the computer company that you are purchasing from.  That is from their products to their repair service.  Lenovo has the best in the business. I also love the aspect that one can download the customer guides and service manuals as well.  Another plus, is the Lenovo Vantage for all Thinkpads, which keeps your computer running a peak performance regardless how old it is.  I have Thinkpads from the T440P to the latest Carbon X1, they are all great.  Another thing about Lenovo is they are not afraid to think outside the box and are always trying to improve their products.  Keep up the great work, Lenovo!

Children
  • Thank you so much for your submission Diana - I was so glad to read this along with the judges and hope the continued best for you and your business (and cooking! I haven't made your apple cake recipe yet but I can't wait to!).