How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • I actually like my Lenovo more than Dell, HP or Apple.  I have had all the other computers and find the Lenovo the best performing compared to the others.  It is fast and very responsive.  I am a work from home investor and my Lenovo really helps me and my company function smoothly.  I bought a medium range laptop and has been the best laptop I have ever owned and I did not need to spend $1,000 plus to get the performance or a high priced laptop.  I purchased one of the lowest cost Lenovo available and I have never regretted it.

When I turn it on, it comes on faster than my cell phone.  Lenovo Vantage provides many services and functions to help protect and keep my laptop functionally tip top shape as well as just like new.  I often time think "when will this laptop's abilities start deteriorating like all the other laptops I have purchased in the past.  It has been over two years now and my Lenovo still impresses me with it's abilities and performance.  I used to have to buy a new laptop every two years.  I feel it is not necessary and that I would be wasting money because I really love and enjoy my current laptop.  

The only way I would get a new Lenovo laptop is if my current Lenovo breaks, I become super rich or I win one.  Of course it would be the greatest pleasure to win a Lenovo laptop that is at least three to four times more expensive and greater functionality than mine.  I cannot even  imagine how much better than what I currently have.  It will most likely be like magic and wonders of the world to use a new Lenovo laptop with the kind of capability and abilities that is within the ThinkPad.  

I would gladly do a full review of it, if I was to be the lucky winner!  Good luck to everyone.

• I actually like my Lenovo more than Dell, HP or Apple.  I have had all the other computers and find the Lenovo the best performing compared to the others.  It is fast and very responsive.  I am a work from home investor and my Lenovo really helps me and my company function smoothly.  I bought a medium range laptop and has been the best laptop I have ever owned and I did not need to spend $1,000 plus to get the performance or a high priced laptop.  I purchased one of the lowest cost Lenovo available and I have never regretted it.

When I turn it on, it comes on faster than my cell phone.  Lenovo Vantage provides many services and functions to help protect and keep my laptop functionally tip top shape as well as just like new.  I often time think "when will this laptop's abilities start deteriorating like all the other laptops I have purchased in the past.  It has been over two years now and my Lenovo still impresses me with it's abilities and performance.  I used to have to buy a new laptop every two years.  I feel it is not necessary and that I would be wasting money because I really love and enjoy my current laptop.  

The only way I would get a new Lenovo laptop is if my current Lenovo breaks, I become super rich or I win one.  Of course it would be the greatest pleasure to win a Lenovo laptop that is at least three to four times more expensive and greater functionality than mine.  I cannot even  imagine how much better than what I currently have.  It will most likely be like magic and wonders of the world to use a new Lenovo laptop with the kind of capability and abilities that is within the ThinkPad.  

I would gladly do a full review of it, if I was to be the lucky winner!  Good luck to everyone.

Children
  • Aww, thank you for your submission Peter. I love what you shared and that was a thoughtful gesture to give a review if you won! Maybe next time?!