How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments?

The November Contest has closed.

The November LenovoPRO Community Contest is underway! Submit your 200-500 word written response HERE to the question below to enter the contest.

How has Lenovo helped you maximize your investments? 

Whether it be tech, time, effort, or finances, we want to hear how Lenovo has helped you!

Remember, submissions will be judged using a rubric detailing the following:

• Ability to verbalize the degree of which Lenovo has truly helped the participant/business/organization maximize their investments
  • Authenticity of submission
  • Originality of submission
  • Level of effort made in crafting the submission

The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2021.

Winning prize is a ThinkPad T14s, AMD, 14"

See contest post to reference more info.

Pro Tip: Make sure you join this group, "Community Central" to post, or else you won't be able to post in this thread Innocent

Parents
  • I work for a non-profit and we rarely have the latest technology due to tight budgets. In the past I've worked with organizations that repurpose used equipment so we can stretch our dollar for the given fiscal year. That approach always worked in the short term but always seemed to be a bad investment over the long term as we had to be changing equipment more frequently. This lead to more disruptions and more labor time in order to maintain this cycle of equipment replacement. I've also worked with the other large computer manufacturers and this was always a process to get non-profit and tax exempt pricing as it seemed the process would change every couple of months. Leading me to relearn their new system and change our purchasing process yet again. James with Lenovo has truly made the tax exemption purchasing of Lenovo products easy and introduced me to the LenovoPro community and purchasing discounts. I feel I get a better product with current technology, at similar discounted rates as the competition, that I don't have to replace as often, from Lenovo without having to jump through all the hoops. Thank you Lenovo, for making the purchasing process for non-profits an easier task.

• I work for a non-profit and we rarely have the latest technology due to tight budgets. In the past I've worked with organizations that repurpose used equipment so we can stretch our dollar for the given fiscal year. That approach always worked in the short term but always seemed to be a bad investment over the long term as we had to be changing equipment more frequently. This lead to more disruptions and more labor time in order to maintain this cycle of equipment replacement. I've also worked with the other large computer manufacturers and this was always a process to get non-profit and tax exempt pricing as it seemed the process would change every couple of months. Leading me to relearn their new system and change our purchasing process yet again. James with Lenovo has truly made the tax exemption purchasing of Lenovo products easy and introduced me to the LenovoPro community and purchasing discounts. I feel I get a better product with current technology, at similar discounted rates as the competition, that I don't have to replace as often, from Lenovo without having to jump through all the hoops. Thank you Lenovo, for making the purchasing process for non-profits an easier task.

Children
  • Thank you for your submission! So glad to hear how James has really helped you and your NPO.