Introduce yourself!

Welcome friend! Tada

Just joining the community? Been here a while but haven't said hello? 

Now is the time to say hello! Please introduce yourself!

Some ideas to include: 

• Name & job title
  • Company
  • Fun fact
  • Favorite hobby
  • What you are most excited about in this community

Did you post in the first "Introduce Yourself" thread but can't find your response? Unfortunately, due to an unexpected error, that thread has been lost. So please feel free to say hello again here!

Happy Mingling! 

Parents
  • I'll go first to break some ice.

My name is Beth and I am the LenovoPRO Community manager around these parts. Nice to meet cha! Innocent

I've been in community management for a few years now and simply love it. I joined Lenovo in 2020 and couldn't be happier to be here. I hail from New England where autumn is perfect, winter is long, spring is short and the summer is dreamy. When I am not raving about community and all you lovely members, I can be found painting, reading, baking and adventuring. Fun fact - I have hiked all 67 mountains in New England over 4k feet and LOVE anything outdoors.

I am excited to help create a positive, inspiring space to foster connection and add true value to your professional and personal journeys. Connect with me more here.

See you 'round the boards! 

• I'll go first to break some ice.

My name is Beth and I am the LenovoPRO Community manager around these parts. Nice to meet cha! Innocent

I've been in community management for a few years now and simply love it. I joined Lenovo in 2020 and couldn't be happier to be here. I hail from New England where autumn is perfect, winter is long, spring is short and the summer is dreamy. When I am not raving about community and all you lovely members, I can be found painting, reading, baking and adventuring. Fun fact - I have hiked all 67 mountains in New England over 4k feet and LOVE anything outdoors.

I am excited to help create a positive, inspiring space to foster connection and add true value to your professional and personal journeys. Connect with me more here.

See you 'round the boards! 

Children
  • Hello Everyone, happy to be here!  I'm new here and learning about what this site has to offer.  Thanks!

• Hello, I'm new to the community looking forward to learning more from everyone.  Thank you!

• Hi ! Welcome to the community. We are very happy to have you here. I hope you have a little fun exploring the site and connecting with the awesome members here - which now include you! Smiley

• Welcome  ! Tada Very nice to have you here. Everyone is very insightful. Enjoy browsing the boards and look forward to chatting more!

• Thank you!  Me too.  I have been browsing the boards.  I love reading everyone's business philosophy