Introduce yourself!

Welcome friend! Tada

Just joining the community? Been here a while but haven't said hello? 

Now is the time to say hello! Please introduce yourself!

Some ideas to include: 

• Name & job title
  • Company
  • Fun fact
  • Favorite hobby
  • What you are most excited about in this community

Did you post in the first "Introduce Yourself" thread but can't find your response? Unfortunately, due to an unexpected error, that thread has been lost. So please feel free to say hello again here!

Happy Mingling! 

Parents
  • Hi all! I'm Juniper System, a 38 year old ex-Systems Administrator, Network Engineer and Data Architect currently in the Seattle, WA area!

We've been a chemist, a home renovator, a software developer, but these days? Freelance written, video and photojournalism. Which means carrying even MORE tech around! As a freelancer, we are our own employer, at Juniper's Systemic Media. Why not name it after yourself, if it's just you? Right? Smiley

Fun Fact: See a freelance journalist filming? Chances are they have multiple power banks, microphones, high definition cameras, often a dedicated 4G/5G cellular hotspot for on-demand streaming, lightweight portable storage, maybe a tablet or ultra-thin laptop.

We use a Yoga 730-15IKB, because being able to flip back and forth is great.

As a hobby, though, we make music! Again, a tech-heavy thing these days!

And we're excited to connect, have conversations and feel camaraderie with other Lenovo fans! Talk tech... look, listen and laugh... and maybe make an acquaintance or two!

• Wow  what a varied and expansive background! Now, are you using the royal we or do you have a partner? 

Sounds like quite an operation you have going on and I really admire that! I know  is in the greater Seattle area too. I can't wait to make a trip out there to visit. Seems like such a cool city. And Kelly  knows a thing or two about media and all the equipment involved. 

Well, I hope you enjoy the connection, conversation and camaraderie you are hoping for with the other awesome members here. I'd recommend getting to know the featured community members via filtering by "Featured Members" on the Browse by Topic page. Some great reading and connecting there. 

And welcome to the community! Innocent

• That'd be a royal we, of sorts. It's... complicated!

Seattle is a lovely place, though a bit... blustery this morning. 40mph gusts of wind.

The city is living up to it's name as the Rainy City!

And thank you for the welcome, Beth!

• That'd be a royal we, of sorts. It's... complicated!

Seattle is a lovely place, though a bit... blustery this morning. 40mph gusts of wind.

The city is living up to it's name as the Rainy City!

And thank you for the welcome, Beth!

Children
    • I live in Lake Tapps for now! Definitely not too far.