Introduce yourself!

Welcome friend! Tada

Just joining the community? Been here a while but haven't said hello? 

Now is the time to say hello! Please introduce yourself!

Some ideas to include: 

• Name & job title
  • Company
  • Fun fact
  • Favorite hobby
  • What you are most excited about in this community

Did you post in the first "Introduce Yourself" thread but can't find your response? Unfortunately, due to an unexpected error, that thread has been lost. So please feel free to say hello again here!

Happy Mingling! 

Parents
  • Hi guys!

I'm Angie, and it looks like I'm the newbie around here.  HELLO!

I own/operate Digital Destiny, LLC, a small holdings and investments firm in Bellevue, WA. I'm fairly new, this business is only a year old, but we're growing and I came here looking to finance equipment for office expansion. 

Personally, I'm a vacation junkie, and spend way too much time traveling the world and having fun. Life is short, so have fun!

Anyway, that's me.  Hopefully our paths will cross in the LenovoPRO Comunity.  

• Hi guys!

I'm Angie, and it looks like I'm the newbie around here.  HELLO!

I own/operate Digital Destiny, LLC, a small holdings and investments firm in Bellevue, WA. I'm fairly new, this business is only a year old, but we're growing and I came here looking to finance equipment for office expansion. 

Personally, I'm a vacation junkie, and spend way too much time traveling the world and having fun. Life is short, so have fun!

Anyway, that's me.  Hopefully our paths will cross in the LenovoPRO Comunity.  

Children
  • Hey Angie! Such a nice name. Welcome to the community and congrats on your growing business! That is a real accomplishment. I hope you find some great info on financing via LenovoPRO

I love your heart for travelling! I am sure you've enjoyed many of the places you've visited - do you have a favorite spot or a memorable travel experience to share? Love a good travel story.