Certifications - why, when and how?

What certifications do you have? Why? How did you achieve them?

Do you have to renew them even after you first obtained them? Are they are key part of keeping up your skills?

Please share below with the community! 

Parents
  • I have many English as a second language certifications such as TEFL, TESOL, SAT, ACT certs. I also have a cryptocurrency certification from C4. I have standard Microsoft Certifications and a SQL cert.I also hold  global certifications to teach specific subjects in specific countries. They are a key part of keeping up my skills but in order to teach them, one must check the understanding of the students. If they do not understand the concepts, there is no reason to continue unless they understand what I am trying to teach them.

• I have many English as a second language certifications such as TEFL, TESOL, SAT, ACT certs. I also have a cryptocurrency certification from C4. I have standard Microsoft Certifications and a SQL cert.I also hold  global certifications to teach specific subjects in specific countries. They are a key part of keeping up my skills but in order to teach them, one must check the understanding of the students. If they do not understand the concepts, there is no reason to continue unless they understand what I am trying to teach them.

Children
No Data