Super power - what would yours be?

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Many of us might chose an altruistic super power. That is a given, so moving past that, what would yours be?

Brownie points if you have a great name for your super hero self!

Parents
  • Mine is probably a version of teleportation. I love Narnia and that magic to go to another world. It's interesting how Harry Potter and Doctor Strange and other stories have depicted time and portal travel. 

The idea of a room or forest corridor of beautifully crafted doors that lead to different parts of the world would be amazing. Each door design would represent the region it links to. And maybe they would change. And I'm not sure if the door could materialize at any time, or if it stayed in a fixed place. Also, it would certainly link to other worlds so I could enter different realities. Like stepping into worlds and times around all my favorite stories (and in history...). So a suppose there is a hint of time travel in here as well. 

I would call myself (or my secret powerful doors to other worlds) The Mystic Traveler or something niffy. OOO! And I would create a cover for it of a travel agency. So I would always appear to be traveling and travel writing for good reason!  

I could keep going and create a whole world for myself and foes and everything. I'll stop there Grinning

• GASP.  If you like cheesy Sci-Fi you must watch it.  Start from the earliest ones you can find.  en.wikipedia.org/.../Doctor_Who

• Though since the 2005 relaunch with Christopher Eccleston portraying The Doctor, the storylines and acting have been much less "cheesy", developing as truly good sci-fi.  Of course, the debate as to who has been the best Doctor will be eternal: David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Jodi Whittaker, ...?

• It sounds pretty good. I think my BIL may have recommended it before. Okay, I'll have to keep that in mind

• Interesting - so there are multiple dr.s over time. Reminds me a bit of James Bond cycle. But Dr. Who seems to be more integral to the plot and purpose of the story vs. different actors playing the same guy just due to the course of time. 

• Interesting - so there are multiple dr.s over time. Reminds me a bit of James Bond cycle. But Dr. Who seems to be more integral to the plot and purpose of the story vs. different actors playing the same guy just due to the course of time. 

Children
No Data