Most memorable marketing ad/jingle

What is the most memorable ad, commercial or jingle that you will never forget? 

What you like most/least about it? Why you think it was/is so memorable? 

Even more awesome if it is one of your own ads!

Need inspiration? Check out the latest staff picks to get started! 

• Best would be: Chick-fil-A's "Eat Mor Chikin" signage.

Back in the late 90s, there was a billboard along a major highway leading into Atlanta with a twist on the catch phrase that read: EAT MOR CHIKIN or I'll Jump. (A statue of the cow holding a placard with the second bit, "or I'll Jump" written on it, was next to the standard billboard on the access walkway.)

A few months later, the cow had made the 30+ foot jump in apparent protest. Intentional or not, I will never forget that ad from Chick-fil-A!

• Never can forget Intels little note jingle -

• Also cant forget all of Microsoft Windows startup and shutdown jingles

• Mostly from my childhood.  "Give me a break, break me off a piece of the KitKat bar"  "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand"  I think it needs a catchy jingle to stick.  I still remember the double mint twins commercial jingle.  

• I added more than a few in the Staff Picks piece coming out shortly - but another one isn't a real ad but is from a movie making fun of silly jingles that pop into your head at random times... Now, at random times, it'll jump into MY head LOL. 

• "Quick Henry, the Flit" - Dr. Seuss before he made his famous children's books.

• Mars commercial with My girl Nirvana song.
    We assume that a young man has been left by his girlfriend (due to the music). He decided to get to the convent. And just before the godly/priest man opens the door, the young man took a mars and remembers that there is another life that he wants to live.
    So the godly/priest who didn't find anyone but the mars chocolate paper was angry and throw the paper with the other ones.

MY GIIIRL… MY GIIIRL

• The first that comes to mind is Apple's 1984 ad, but that's probably because I know of it as being iconic, not because of remembering it.

• I LOVE this! Chic-fil-a's usage of billboards is a hot case study for making a little bit of money go quite a long way. LOVE it. And love me some chic-fil-a too!