Happy SysAdmin Day!!!

H/T to all you IT folks, from the Level 1 Helpdesk Techs to the CIOs, and everyone else in between....and especially if there is NO ONE in between, ie, YOU are the level 1 helpdesk tech, the CIO, the DBA, the CSO, and everything else in between!! Kudos to all y'all!

And thanks for all the things you do not only for your organization, but how you also help out your friends and family with computer and network issues, even when you don't really want to, especially when you're "on call" Christmas morning to set up all the new (Lenovo) laptops and tablets for your grandparents, parents, nieces and nephews....well, pretty much the whole family.

Just remember....without the CEO the company doesn't work. But without the IT folks, the CEO doesn't work! 

I hope you all get to enjoy this day of celebration of YOU.....because we all know that the other 364 days of the year go by with nary a thanks....even though you're a super hero everyday!

What the heck is SysAdmin Day?

Well, System Administrator Appreciation Day aka SysAdmin Day is a holiday that occurs annually on the last Friday of July to celebrate sysadmins and IT professionals worldwide. Today marks the 23rd annual System Administrator Appreciation Day!!!

Official webpage: https://sysadminday.com/ 

Top Replies

Parents
  • Great call   Thank you to all System Administrators, including you too Chris! I LOVE the meme/photo. That is thee best!!!!!!!

• Great call   Thank you to all System Administrators, including you too Chris! I LOVE the meme/photo. That is thee best!!!!!!!

Children
No Data