Best customer service experience

What is the best customer service experience you have ever had?

Tell us about it, what happened and why it stood out to you. 

Parents
  • One of the best customer service experiences I've had was in the past year. I ordered a tea my wife really liked as a present for a special occasion and well in advance, but because of the U.S. mail slowdowns our package went "missing" (it was lost in limbo at a distribution center somewhere in another state), the date came and went, and still nothing to show. I contacted the tea company because I didn't have the specifics to try to track down the package, and after explaining the situation and with no questions asked other than my current address, they shipped me a replacement expedited free of charge, refunded my money, and told me I could keep the original order if/when it eventually showed up. Now that was customer service!

• One of the best customer service experiences I've had was in the past year. I ordered a tea my wife really liked as a present for a special occasion and well in advance, but because of the U.S. mail slowdowns our package went "missing" (it was lost in limbo at a distribution center somewhere in another state), the date came and went, and still nothing to show. I contacted the tea company because I didn't have the specifics to try to track down the package, and after explaining the situation and with no questions asked other than my current address, they shipped me a replacement expedited free of charge, refunded my money, and told me I could keep the original order if/when it eventually showed up. Now that was customer service!

Children
  • That really is legendary customer service. I love that. No questions, no charge, just authentic and amazing customer service. Btw, what was the tea co? I love tea and am always open to new brands and types and flavors!