Favorite Sitcom/Comedy Show

Are you more of a Friends, Seinfeld, or The Office type of person? Maybe something else like The Big Bang Theory?

• Seinfeld / The Office.  I never really got into Friends.  Best overall comedy for me was Arrested Development.  They were cancelled way too soon.

• Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

• They don't make any good sitcoms/comedy shows anymore here in the States Seinfeld was one of the last good Sitcom.

• I enjoyed Friends, Seinfeld, and The Office. I've only seen a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I would say my favorite is The Office.

• Clarkson's Farm 1 and 2 and 3 are out now. 

• The best show currently on any of the services.  

• I did not care for Seinfeld, or The Office. I have been told that if I can make it through the first season of the office that it gets better, but I never did.  Friends and The Big Bang Theory were good shows, but my favorite all time is M.A.S.H. 

• Will have to try this one. Loved him in Top Gear.  Thanks!

• Amazing question. Hands down - THE OFFICE! This is an amazing show, I can't speak highly enough about it. 

It brings so much relatability to any office or business worker - that is definitely it's beauty. A quirky and loveable cast, a childish boss and features of all sorts of social, political and other issues in a comical, some times inappropriate way give it next-level brilliance! 

I will say - it's true about the first season. It took me two or three tries to really get into the Office. Once I made it through season 1, I was in love!! 

I really like Seinfeld also - Krammer is my favorite. I did try to go for Friends and made it a few seasons. Cute, funny, NYC setting - there's lots to love! But soon as everyone started sleeping with everyone else, I started to glaze over with disinterest lol. Haven't seen MASH, Big Bang Theory, etc.

Parks & Rec definitely deserves a shout-out too. Odd but hilarious. Love it.