What was your first job like?

What was your first job like?

Parents
  • I spent my summers going door to door mowing lawns when i was a kid, roughly 10 years old and up. But my first real job was working at a fast food restaurant when I was 16.  My brother and I both worked at the same place and we would routinely work 40-50 hours a week, while also attending high school. That was likely against some sort of labor law, but we really enjoyed the money we made so we were not tipping the feds off!!!!!. We then used that money to start our own business right after we graduated high school and have been self employed ever since.

• I spent my summers going door to door mowing lawns when i was a kid, roughly 10 years old and up. But my first real job was working at a fast food restaurant when I was 16.  My brother and I both worked at the same place and we would routinely work 40-50 hours a week, while also attending high school. That was likely against some sort of labor law, but we really enjoyed the money we made so we were not tipping the feds off!!!!!. We then used that money to start our own business right after we graduated high school and have been self employed ever since.

Children
No Data