Book Recommendations

Hey Coffee Breakers!

What is everyone reading these days?

I recently started Atomic Habits by James Clear (link) and it's been a great read so far!  Insightful stories on developing those little everyday habits that keep you active and working towards a better overall version of yourself.  Has anyone else read it?  Would love to discuss!

Let's hear your 2024 book recommendations!

• Love, love, love it Sean! Reading is a favorite! I have not yet read atomic habits. But interested to hear how you like it and if you recommend it. I've come into contact with others over time who speak highly of it. Maybe it's time to read it! 

Otherwise, there are so many books on my list, I can't list them all here - mostly adventure, travel, self-growth style books. But I will say, one I highly recommend reading if you haven't already is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. 

I also recently read the Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman - it was awesome. I can't wait to read the next few! I am not normally a murder mystery reader, but this one that takes place among residents at a retirement community was just too comical not to try and love! 

• I just picked up Roblox Game Development in 24 Hours: The Official Roblox Guide.

If It's as good as all the positive reviews, then I'll probably also pick up Coding with Roblox Lua in 24 Hours: The Official Roblox Guide as well.

• The Outsiders or Stephen King books!

• I am not much of a reader. Most of the reading I do is keeping up on the news of the day. If i do read i will read something that is non-fiction. I want to learn something, so history books are my favorite.

• invisible power - insight principles at work- everyone's hidden inner capacity.. our CEO recommended it.. 

• Also similar! I admit that I should work a book in at least once a month into my schedule. A lot of the reading I do is about articles online pertaining to news, technology, business, finance, and education. Last book I read was Taxes For Dummies.

• I rarely read, but I listen to two or three audiobooks a month.  Lately I have been listening to a lot of WWII based books, mostly told from the point of view of the women.  

• Oh, I've been meaning to read The Alchemist. I'm currently reading "Essentialism, the disciplined pursuit of less." I definitely recommend it.