What are you researching right now?

I don’t know about you, but I am ALWAYS researching something. There is so much to learn in life and never a bad time to expand your horizons as you try new things, plan trips, try new methods, consider new products, plan for new projects, etc.  

So, out of curiosity and opportunities to exchange conversation, what are you researching right now? What ‘stage’ are you at and what is the research for? 

Please share below and best of luck in your research! 

Parents
  • I am always researching new ways to do home improvement projects.  I have rental properties and I save a ton of money by doing the repairs myself. Over time I have become quite handy, but part of that requires that I stay up to date of the newest products to make my homes more energy efficient. It benefits me to advertise the energy efficient aspects of my homes to prospective tenants because it make the property more attractive knowing that the utility bills will be reduced to some extent. But I primarily do those things because it results in less wear and tear on my HVAC equipment.

• I am always researching new ways to do home improvement projects.  I have rental properties and I save a ton of money by doing the repairs myself. Over time I have become quite handy, but part of that requires that I stay up to date of the newest products to make my homes more energy efficient. It benefits me to advertise the energy efficient aspects of my homes to prospective tenants because it make the property more attractive knowing that the utility bills will be reduced to some extent. But I primarily do those things because it results in less wear and tear on my HVAC equipment.

Children
No Data