What are you researching right now?

I don’t know about you, but I am ALWAYS researching something. There is so much to learn in life and never a bad time to expand your horizons as you try new things, plan trips, try new methods, consider new products, plan for new projects, etc.  

So, out of curiosity and opportunities to exchange conversation, what are you researching right now? What ‘stage’ are you at and what is the research for? 

Please share below and best of luck in your research! 

Parents
  • Most of my recent research has been around gardening which I am fairly new to (we finally have a decent-sized yard in which to plant).  Determining which plants thrive here and at what times of the year, soil, fertilizer, water sun, location, pests, etc.  It is far more complicated that I thought.

• 0 Offline in reply to Steven D.

It is very difficult! I think I've only gotten tomatoes in the past out of shear dumb luck. Last year was only one type of lettuce, green onions (which are super easy) and chives (again, easy) which thrived. Everything else, whether vegetable, herb or flower, failed miserably.

• 0 Offline in reply to Steven D.

It is very difficult! I think I've only gotten tomatoes in the past out of shear dumb luck. Last year was only one type of lettuce, green onions (which are super easy) and chives (again, easy) which thrived. Everything else, whether vegetable, herb or flower, failed miserably.

Children
No Data