What did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Why? 

Did you pursue or become that? Why or why not?

Please share in the comments below! 

• I always wanted to be with guinea pigs. I followed that dream until I saw them being eaten when I lived in Peru, and so I found myself pursuing languages.  I was able to tell people to eat chicken rather than guinea pigs.

• It's funny because I was just thinking about this the other day. I don't think I really remember if there was any one thing in particular that I really wanted to be when I grew up. I think it might have been to be a scientist, but I also wanted to a filmmaker, game designer, and secret agent. I never became a scientist, but I have worked on both films and videogames. I can neither confirm nor deny being a secret agent though... 

• I wanted to be a super hero as seen in cartoons and to be a musician....only one turned out

• When I was very young, I wanted to work in a restaurant.  I actually did that for 10 years starting in my teens until I got as far as I could before going back to school for by IT degree.

• Without a doubt I wanted to be an actor!!

• An astronaut and no life took me elsewhere 

• I just wanted to be happy and I am.

• Hmm great question. If i remember correctly I think I wanted to be in the games industry.  I have always loved games ever since being a kid.  Never made it to be in a gaming company but I still do enjoy the hobby to this day.

• I wanted to be an astronaut as I thought it would be fun to explore space and new planets