Essential browser extensions + other digital tips

I am doing a bit of 'fall cleaning' as it were of my tabs, accounts, browsers and other miscellaneous digital footprint type of activities.

I am ripe for browser tips and method suggestions but particularly interested in browser extensions, browser opinions and overall usage tips. 

• What browser do you use? Why? What do you think about some alternatives like Ecosia or DuckDuckGo?

• What extensions do you have or recommend to others (pw managers, security, ad-blockers, anti-tracking, etc.)
  • How do you organize your digital life via tabs, folders and your bookmarks bar?
  • How often do you clean up your tabs, files, or digital footprint?

Please comment below! I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

• I use Firefox on computers and DuckDuckGo on my phone. On Firefox I use these extensions: Adblock Plus, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, Zotero (for scientific references management). I use DuckDuckGo as a search engine.

I used Opera and Brave briefly in the past, but Firefox was better at that time. I avoid Edge as much as possible. I use Chrome occasionaly with some of the anti-tracking/ad-blocking extensions.

• I use Chrome with a handful of extensions:  AdBlocker Plus, FireShot for screen capture, a tool to share to FB, Twitter, email, etc.; camelcamelcamel for Amazon, and a share to Pinterest tool.  

I have and use a lot of foldered bookmarks.  

• Extensions - I have several, including Honey, Lastpass, Voila and Taxextend.  Each provides unique services or browsing experience.

I mainly use Edge, as I trust Microsoft more than Google.

I keep tabs pretty clean, however my bookmarks - not so much.  Some clutter there I need to take care of... tomorrow.. or the day after...

• chrome and firefox. I mainly use adblockers and scriptblockers for extensions/add ons.

• Firefox primarily - it does everything I want, and I like the community.

Chrome and Edge as backups or if I want to stream but not close down all my tabs.

• Chrome with adBolck, Malwarebye and Honey extensions!!!

• I used Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, DuckDuckGo, Opera, Vivaldi, Chromium, Tor Browser, Epic and a few others.  I use different tools and debug options from different browsers.

I don't use browser extensions

I organize websites into different folders and categorize them as reference for work, personal, professional learning

I generally use private browsing mode unless a website absolutely refuses to work with temporary cookies enabled on private browsing mode and then I launch a clean VM image with stock browser and then terminate the VM image without saving any data when done

• Love the Rakuten shopping portal extension. I get lots of money back this way.  You can sign up here

I use bookmarks but also google keep as well. Clean up digital footprint every once in a while.

• I have gone through many browsers through the years testing different ones out. For me currently right now my preferred is Chrome. Between the interface, ease of use, extensions, etc It fits my needs the best. I also use alot of different extensions such as ad blockers to improving my experience on different sites.

• Chrome. For no particular reason but it's on my work computer & it's familiar. I've an adblocker & Bitwarden, Raindrop, Pocket,  Gnome shell, honey, privacy essentials.